Humans' curiosity knows no bounds. If not, we would not have gone into space or have invented the internet.
But how do you take advantage of our passion to discover the unknown in our sales?
That's easy; do you know that there are certain words, phrases or synonyms in our vocabulary that you can use to turn the dullest reader into a keen prospect?
Well, incorporate these "inviting" words into your product's titles or phrases and make it laser-sharp:
- "If you have not been making money in your internet business, doing everything ‘wrong', and you're still looking for that missing link, then you find your lucky today…"
- "Right here, with just three clicks, I will let you the secret, the exact, blow-by-blow blueprint on how you can easily make your products sell like hot cakes…"
- "Starting tonight, here's a peek of the most powerful tools that you can use as an expert to generate endless sales leads…"
- "If you want to have your internet business ventures a success and to do it right once and for all, here's the place…"
- "One of the easiest ways and also the fastest is to promote other people's products on the internet…"
- "Want to make $7,000 this month and every month and give yourself a piece of mind…"
- "Tell your boss that you are firing him…"
- "If I can show you that you don't have to have your own product but still can make a killing on the internet…"
- "You can see results immediately; you do not have to wait for weeks or months…"
- "You don't need a website of your own!"
- "You don't need your own product to make money!"
- "I'll guide you each step of the way so you don't have to make the same mistakes as I did before…"
- "This is your last internet business system you would ever buy…"
People are constantly bombarded with advertisement for every second in their waking hours.
Would they be in the mood to read another advertisement when they opened your sales letter? People, even in the internet, would not like to be sold. So write your sales letter in editorial style and evoke their curiosity button.
People like to discover new things and if your sales letter could make them curious and are able to retain their attention for a little bit longer to find out more what you have to offer you'd stand a better chance to sell to them.
"How do you like it? Wake up every morning to a full bank account…"